Your support helps Open Door Community House continue to serve those most in need of love and hope. We cannot continue to do what we do without generous contributions of goods, resources, and time from our community.
Your investment in Open Door Community House serves in many ways.
- $300 will provide dinner for Circle Leaders and Allies for one month at our South Columbus site for Circles in Columbus.
- $575 will buy 100 Bibles or enough warm hats and gloves for winter for impoverished clients in our Chaplaincy ministry.
- $1100 will sponsor 7 children in need in Summer Academy.
- $2700 will provide shelter and necessities in the Virginia D. Jackson Home for Women for almost two months.
DONATE ESSENTIAL ITEMS
These are some items we can always use at Open Door:
- Bibles (especially pocket sized)
- School supplies
- Infant formula and diapers
- Bookbags for children and adults
- Non-perishable food items – especially meat and protein items
- Brass, woodwind, and stringed instruments in good condition
Consider contributing to one of our giving circles to help us reach those in need:
- Visionary’s Circle $10,000 and up
- Founder’s Circle $5,000 – $9,999
- Leadership Circle $1,000 – $4,999
- Benefactor’s Circle $500 – $999
- Advocate’s Circle $250 – $499
- Sponsor’s Circle $100 – $249
- Friend’s Circle All gifts up to $100 including gifts in kind
GIVING THROUGH THE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Open Door’s South Georgia Conference Advance Special numbers are:
- #4814 – Lane 4 giving for operating budget
- #6606 – Lane 6 giving for operating budget
- #6775 – Lane 6 giving for capital campaign
GIVING THROUGH THE COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN
- Open Door’s Combined Federal Campaign Code is #54781